Are you a bright, dynamic and highly motivated healthcare management consultant or healthcare professional wanting to join a small, fast-paced and fast-growing consultancy?
Do you believe the Australian healthcare system can be transformed to deliver better health outcomes, and would you like to be part of shaping that future?
If so, get in touch as we are looking to recruit a Senior Manager into our growing healthcare consultancy.
Rebbeck works with health commissioners to accelerate their journey towards commissioning excellence and empower Australians to live happier healthier longer lives.
We are trusted advisors to many of Australia’s Primary Health Networks and leading healthcare organisations, and our client portfolio is expanding into other areas of the healthcare ecosystem. We deliver strategic advice and deep insights based on our international health system expertise and practically apply this knowledge to the unique Australian context.
Rebbeck’s Managing Director Jay Rebbeck has been based in Australia for 6 years, with Associates and permanent staff based in Australia and the UK. As demand for our services has quickly expanded, we are now building our team to meet our growing client needs.
Reasons to work at Rebbeck
Our Mission – The work we do improves people’s lives. Our staff feel good about the meaningful impact we have.
Culture– We are careful to recruit people that share our values. This creates a strong team dynamic that is fun and stimulating for everyone.
Fast-paced career progression –Staff get regular exposure to senior leaders so they can learn quickly. We are growing, so there are always opportunities to extend your responsibility.
Work-life balance – We work hard, but we aren’t sadists. We are committed to keeping working hours under 45 hours per week.
What You’ll Do
Provide trusted strategic advice to healthcare organisations to support the development of strategies and plans to improve patient experience and optimise the use of resources.
Cultivate a deep understanding of international excellence in healthcare, health commissioning, the Australian healthcare system, and technology’s role in supporting innovation in healthcare.
Develop unique healthcare insights to build your internal and market profile as a Subject Matter Expert
Build valued and trusted client relationships and a rapport that makes you indispensable with our clients.
Help develop new business by delivering great quality work and building and strengthening relationships with our network of clients.
Build and manage high-performing teams within Rebbeck Consulting
Support the smooth running of the operations of our growing business identifying growth opportunities and influencing bids and proposals.
About the job
You’ll be based at our HQ in Brookvale, Sydney, working in a shared office with an onsite 25m swimming pool and gym. But you will also have the opportunity to work remotely where this fits with company and client needs.
With our clients predominantly based in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Melbourne, you should expect to be travelling to clients on a handful of days per month, which often includes overnight stays. We are also expanding our international client portfolio, so international travel may also be expected when borders are reopened.
There is a good level of flexibility in the role in terms of work hours and location – so long as the job gets done, we’re relaxed about where and when it gets done.
This is a full-time role, and there will be significant opportunities to grow your role as the business expands.
Salary depends on experience.
Who You Are
- Bright as a button – with excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Insatiably curious to improve healthcare and understand what makes healthcare tick.
- An experienced professional with 8 or more years’ experience working in leading health management consultancies, boutique health strategy consultancies, public healthcare organisations, or a mixture of the above.
- Ideally, you will have healthcare commissioning experience from Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Scandinavia or the USA.
- Excited by the prospect of working with a diverse range of clients to address Australia’s most pressing health care challenges.
- An outstanding communicator with well-honed client engagement skills
- A confident presenter with experience making presentations or facilitating group training.
- Versatile – you’ll be working for a small consultancy, so you’ll need to be able to swiftly transition between business development, client delivery and business operations.
- Highly motivated, thriving in a fast-moving environment. You’re comfortable working at pace, you show initiative, and you don’t need someone to tell you what to do.
- Humble, honest and helpful – you’re a fundamentally nice person whom others want to work with; you build long-lasting relationships; people like being around you.
- Hungry to grow professionally and take on more responsibilities as the company grows.
- Relentlessly positive and resourceful.
- A PowerPoint and Excel ninja.